Monday, July 28, 2014

Update: Wedding & Honeymoon 1 Year Late!

So it has been some time since I have blogged. I kinda stopped leading up to the wedding. Life got crazy and I had a crap ton of things to get done for the wedding that I did not have time to blog about it! Don't worry, there was still a wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! We have been married for a little over a year now. It was truly the best day of my life.





For our honeymoon we went to Nassau, Bahamas and stayed at an amazing resort. The water was crystal clear, the sand was white, and the drinks were cold. We relaxed by the pool and on the private island almost everyday. We went into the city and did some shopping. We also swam with the Dolphins. We had a wonderful time and cannot wait to go back one day. 







Married life has been great. Not much has changed which I guess is a good thing. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Easter. We went back to The Desmond and stayed over night. We went out to eat and had some drinks. We did miss our puppies though! We got up early and celebrated Easter with our families. And YES we did eat our cake from our wedding day. It wasn't awful but lets just say, I wasn't anxious to have another slice!  It was a wonderful way to spend our anniversary weekend. 

Tom got me a beautiful necklace! I got him an UP card and tickets to the Phillies (paper)

Our cake and Easter Day Fun! 

And before I go, here is one more picture just because they are so darn cute!

BFFs



No comments:

Post a Comment