Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Going Crazy 12DPIUI & Weekend Recap!

So today is 12DPIUI. I am beginning to go crazy. I was doing very well up until this point. The closer it gets to finding out if it worked or not, the crazier I get. Go figure.

This past weekend, we drove to visit my Pop-Pop down the shore. He was thrilled that he had visitors. He drove us around his neighborhood and took us out to his favorite local restaurant. We also spent a good deal of time looking at old pictures. It is amazing how many pictures my Grand mom took of the kids. And she had 6 of them! I know pictures are so common in this day and age where all you need is your phone to capture a picture. But think about it. Back in the 60s & 70s it wasn't as simple. She saved their report cards, their First Holy Communion Cards, and managed to capture their entire childhood. It was really cool to look at pictures of my Dad when he was young.

Here are some photos:


My Dad when he was just a baby! So Cute! 
My Dad - Prob around 5th or 6th Grade

My Dad & Grandmom - High School Graduation

My Dad when he graduate boot camp in the Navy


After he graduated, they went to Disney World. This is my Dad driving the Monorail! They said as soon as they learned Disney didn't have any alcohol, they left LOL 

My Mom, My Great Aunt Margaret, and my Mom-Mom at my Dad's Boot Camp Graduation Party


I am so glad I was able to get copies of these pictures. This is something that I will love having one day when I am older.


On Sunday we got our taxes done. Boy being married really bites when it comes time to file your taxes. I mean the good thing is we don't owe any money but because we made a decent amount in 2014, we were put into the next tax bracket and are only getting a little bit back. The guy who did our taxes recommended that we have a kid! HA! If you only knew!! Turns out, we couldn't deduct any of our fertility costs because it didn't add up to 10% of our total income. Bummer. We would have had to spent around $11,000 to be able to write our infertility expenses off. I think we were only around $4,000.00 for 2014. Seems like so much more though. Oh well.

So I began testing out my trigger on Monday. Today is Wednesday. I am still getting positives on the internet cheapie tests. I am not sure what to think. Here is a progression picture. The top is Monday and the bottom is today. Thoughts? Is the line getting darker or lighter? I can't tell. My gut tells me it is getting darker but I don't know.



I called the RE this morning. I asked when can I officially test. The receptionist put me on hold to ask the nurse. She came back and said that I could test two weeks after the IUI. I said "Well I had two IUIs back to back so which one counts?" (Everything needs to be very specific for me). She said two weeks after the last one. So that puts me at Friday, February 13. Ugh, two more days! I woke up with a pimple on my chin this morning. Ugh, please don't let that mean AF is on her way. I do not have my usual headache or backache. Taking it as a good sign. My boobs hurt randomly and get twinges and almost burning sensations in them at random times? Idk, my body is whack! I am feeling all kinds of twinges and things in my ovaries area but again, my body is whack so this could all mean nothing. So currently, I am going crazy. So yeah, that's about all for now! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment