Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Waiting.....Groundhog day

I know, I know, yesterday was ground hog day not today!! But honestly, I truly feel that each month is ground hog day for me. Same thing, different month! I need a change! I need a baby!


So I am about 5DPO today. I am never really sure what to go by since they give me the trigger shot and then I have two back to back IUIs. I went in this morning for my HCG booster shot. They took a look inside and said the right ovary was larger than the left but that it was nothing serious.
Ok if you say so!

So now I just wait. And hope. And pray. And wait.

They told me I could test in eight days which would be February 11, 2015. 1 week from today.
I expressed my concerns that last time they told me I could test, the test was showing up positive 8 days after the booster and again 9 days after the booster. Ten days after the booster I woke up with AF so I didn't even bother to test. The RE said it was possible that I had a chemical but there was really no way to know unless they did blood work on my the the eighth day after the booster. They didn't do blood because it fell on a weekend and the office is closed.  My RE said I could start testing out the booster at six days past the booster. I will definitely do this because I want to be sure that it is the booster or it isn't the booster.

So anyways, that is all that is really going on in my life. This cycle flew by and now it is dragging. I am pretty sure that is the norm though for most TTC ladies. The one weird part is that today is only CD17 for me. And I am already 5DPO. The cycles are getting faster and faster thanks to the injections.

We are going to get our taxes done this weekend and we are going to find out if we can write off some of these medical expenses.

I will do another post outlining our fertility expenses in 2014 soon!

For now cross your fingers, toes, and eyeballs. Say a prayer. Make a wish. Please hope that this works for us this time! I had a dream last night that there was a fetus inside of me. Not a baby, but a fetus. This was the first time I have ever dreamed that before during the TWW - maybe a good sign??? I will take anything I can get as a good sign!! We will see!



No comments:

Post a Comment