Friday, February 6, 2015

Still waiting...7DPIUI

This TWW is maybe the longest ever!! I am only a week in! UGGGHH!!


So I am kind of hopeful this time. Last time I just had a feeling it didn't work but this time I kind of have a feeling that it will? Is that bad to say? Am I jinxing myself? Maybe.
Does it really matter at this point though? I have done it both ways.....been negative the whole time and when I get a BFN I am devastated. I have been positive the whole time before also and when I get a BFN I am devastated. No matter what, I am always devastated. I feel twinges and cramping and I am not sure if I have felt that before or not. I am taking it as a good sign!

This weekend we are taking a trip down the shore (such a PA/NJ thing to say) to visit my Pop-Pop. He lives down there permanently. His health has been declining and we haven't seen him in a while. Sunday we are getting our taxes done. Monday I can start testing out my trigger. EEK!

I have 3 baby showers coming up. I love buying and looking at baby stuff. I am literally obsessed with all of it. I can't wait to register and start decorating a nursery and make sure my baby has everything he/she needs and probably lots of stuff he/she doesn't need! I cannot wait to be a mommy one day. I promise I will be a good one.

Please let it be my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment