Wednesday, November 26, 2014

There Is Always Something to Be Thankful For

So as I sit here on this dreary, cold, rainy that will turn into ugly snow slushie mixture Thanksgiving Eve morning, I realize that I have so many things in my life to be thankful for.

While I do have struggles, for the most part, I have a pretty great life.
I have a wonderful husband, an unbelievably loyal family, two of the happiest dogs in the world, a place to lie my head at night, a car to get myself to work, and friends that will be there no matter how late it is or where I am.

I know there are many people that do not have any of those things I listed above. That makes me sad and grateful all at the same time. You see, everyone is going through a struggle. Whether they lost their job, their home was foreclosed on, a loved one passed away, cancer diagnosis, and the list goes on and on. I am not the only one who is struggling. I need to take a moment to recognize that while it feels like the world is completely against only me sometimes, there are other people that feel the same exact way.

I know one day I will have a family. I don't know when or how but I just know that it will happen.
I just have to wait my turn. I know a blessing is coming my way and for that, I am so thankful.




I hope anyone who is reading this has a wonderful Thanksgiving and finds at least one thing to be thankful for. Remember, there is always someone who is going through something. Find comfort in that you are not alone even though you may feel like it at times. Blessings are coming...







No comments:

Post a Comment