Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr. Lemon

Today is Mr. Lemon's birthday. He is 27 today. It is hard to believe that when we met we were both just 17 years old. We were little babies and had no idea what was in store for us. Almost 10 years later, here we are, getting ready to start another chapter of our lives. I am looking forward to what is in store for us in the future. This is Mr. Lemon's last birthday as an unmarried man. All of these little milestones have such a deeper meaning now that we will be getting married. Everything is a "last" for us, "last holiday not married" or "last vacation not married." I cannot wait until we can start saying our firsts, "first Christmas as a married couple" or "first wedding as a married couple." It is bitter-sweet. I am looking forward to leaving behind our "unmarried" scenario’s but sort of sad because it means we are getting older. I know this is all a part of life and it happens to everyone but man time really does fly doesn't it? If time has to fly then I wouldn't want to be flying with anyone else by my side.



Mr. Lemon here is a quote that I think sums you up pretty perfectly.







Happy Birthday. I love you, my best friend, my future husband, my soul mate.






Oh and since the doggies don't have access to the internet, they asked me to wish you a Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday to the best Labby Daddy in the world! We love you!



Love you Dad! Love Always - Moose & Maci

Here are some pictures from Mr. Lemon's birthday dinner at The Rose Tree Inn in Media, PA.


Mr. Lemon and Noah - this picture cracks me up!

Stacey and her son Noah

The original Mr. & Mrs. Lemon


Us


No comments:

Post a Comment