Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On when I knew he was the one...

So as I explained in my last two posts, Mr. Lemon and I met when I was 17. We were both in High School, I in my junior year and he was in his senior year. The first night we kissed, we stayed up all night on the phone talking about nothing and Mr. Lemon eventually asked me to go to his prom with him to which I immediately said yes!  The prom was amazing. It was in a Center City hotel and we took a huge limo there. It was very fancy and nothing like I had been too before.  We had the time of our lives at his prom and I couldn't ignore the feelings I was feeling for Mr. Lemon. Butterflies were an almost constant at this particular point. It was the most exciting time of my life and I couldn't help but day dream about the rest of our lives together. Little did I know, it would one day become a reality.

Mr. Lemon's Senior Prom
 (I am in the teal dress and Mr. Lemon is right behind me)


No comments:

Post a Comment